W O R S H I P
One of the key things we do at Central is help people to Know God. We aim to achieve this through our weekly services. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we require you to book in to attend. Please select the event below that you would like to attend, and you’ll be taken directly to the booking form. We’re so excited to see you!
*Seating Allocation* now allows us to admit attendees up to our full capacity of 393 seated guests. Click here for the Seating Plan so that you know which Section/Row to select when registering for our 11am Family Service.
Not able to attend in person? Join us online through our Facebook Live Video feed
Life Development Centre
67 Warrener St NERANG QLD
- 9.15am – Kids Connect (0-18)
- 9.15am – Adults Connect
- 10.30am – Check-ins for Family Worship Open
- 11am – Church Service (ends at 12.15pm)
Visitors are welcome as they are – some like to dress up, some like to dress down. God sees us always, and loves us as we are. At Central, we are all about doing things God’s way.
Our cafe in the main foyer serves complimentary drinks from 9:15am
- Ample parking on-site
- Wheelchair access throughout including an accessible toilet.
- Parents room with privacy glass view into auditorium so parents can still be part of the service whilst nursing/minding their young ones.
- Baby change table and child-size toilet also available.
- Our library has a wide range of books and DVDs, including a children’s section.